I sent a nude and he said he put it on 40 websites and i…

Customer Question
Second opinion] so i sent...
Second opinion] so i sent a nude and he said he put it on 40 websites and i don't know if i believe him or not. he said the police is watching me and will arrest me for sending nudes. this was 2 years ago. I blocked him and he found me again and i don't know what to do. if the police know why didn't they do anything. so i don't know if i believe that he posted the picturesJA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?Customer: this happened two years ago and in Niagara FallsJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: noJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/13/2018
Lawyer: Daniel Freudman, Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Why would / could the person you sent the nude to go to police, was he under age? Did you commit any criminal offence?