I need help yes. Im in calgary alberta canada but it doesnt…

Customer Question
Hi i need help...

Hi i need help yes

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Im in calgary alberta canada but it doesnt matter its all common law i have some very basic questions about civil

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Noo

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

How do i know ur not a robot ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
hello, can someone talk to me please ?
are you seeing this ?
1/10/2018
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

You were talking to a robot. But now you are not. What's going on?