Does" charges pending" show up on a criminal record check?

Customer Question
Does " charges pending...

Does " charges pending " show up on a criminal record check?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Calgary Alberta Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can a employer get access to a criminal record check with out consent?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/10/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

No one except for the police can get a criminal record search done without your consent.

If there are pending charges they may come up on a criminal record check. There is no certainty in this area anymore.

Does that fully answer your question?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?