I need a lawyer with regards to removing my husband’s name…

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer with regards ***** ***** my husband’s name in our house title. He is in agreement to giving up his right as I already paid more than his share. Glitch is he is in Headingley correctional so needs to be seen there to get him to sign off. Another lawyer is representing me. I will really appreciate getting back to me. I will pay for whatever your fee for this. Thank you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Winnipeg in Manitoba; Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

With this regard.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’ve discussed this with my husband two weeks ago, I just need to formaluze formalize the deal.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/8/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

The lawyers on this site cannot act for you.

If you want me to suggest how to find a lawyer in Manitoba I can do that.