I'm applying foremost benefits and they say trustee

Customer Question
I'm applying foremost benefits...

I'm applying foremost benefits and they say trustee documents it is a friend of mine what documents does he have to provide

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alberta Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not as of yet just filling out the documents

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Don't think just what I asked sbout

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/8/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I don't understand the facts or your question.

Please take a few minutes to set out the basic facts and then let me know what specific information you are looking for.

Thanks

I'm not asking for another question so that you can charge me more on my credit card of$45 US the question was what documents does my friend my trustee need to produce
Not calling you for a $79.00 charge to my credit card we can forgot the question and return my $5.00 good faith deposit that's how you guys make your money by not understanding the question and wanting me to ask more questions or a phone call not interested in anymore information thanks and have a great evening