I was a contract employee of a Quebec registered company and…

Customer Question
I was a contract employee...
I was a contract employee of a Quebec registered company and the employer refuses to pay the outstanding $1700.00 plus taxes because I was involved in a property only MVA
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying the employer owes you wages?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!