Is this American? Or can Canadians use it too, I’m in

Customer Question
Is this American...

Is this American ? Or can Canadians use it too

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I’m in Vancouver canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was charged with assaulting my x husband

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have conditions around not seeing my children but I go to court on wed to ole so I want to know how to change those conditions , so I. Red letters from people I know ? Or do they just talk to me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

This is a US based site, and you're on the Canada Law category. I'm a lawyer in Canada.

Your text is messed up near the end, you're probably texting from a device rather than being at a keyboard. Can you tell me more about what happened, clearly, without identifying anyone involved?