I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I purchased something from a…

Customer Question
I live in Saskatchewan...

I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. I purchased something from a person and the item wasn't it was advertised. I asked for a return and wife said to come back tomorrow. then her husband message me calling me idiot and funk you and so on... can I sue him for verbally abused me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a Canadian lawyer about this?

I haven't talk to anyone yet. I am just doing some research online here and saw you popped up.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I did tried to solve it calmly with him and her. I just felt like because i am minority that why he's using those kinds of words. I have the text message that I saved and took pictures

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's all. I just to know what should I do in this case. Thanks so much for your help!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

How much did you pay for the item?

Are you wanting a full refund?

Dear *****,
Please close my case. I don’t have money to pay for this service. I would like to discountinue this case. I wasn’t expect to see that I will have to pay $48 for the fees extra. Thanks for your time!

Please contact customer service for a refund. I don't work for the site.

Thanks