Is right for your boss to accuse you of left with a tape…

Customer Question
Is right for your...

Is right for your boss to accuse you of left with a tape recorder that she never heard or accuse you of theft of other things with no disruption

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

She says it has but she said their is no evidence to to fire me

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What are my right with feeling discriminated for this?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/7/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you in a union?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!