I have been with this lady for over three years and signed a…

Customer Question
I have been with...

I have been with this lady for over three years and signed a paper from a lawyer "I did not want any of her belongings or money" and in a round-about way, in my mind it still stands but her daughter wants the money and is trying to get me out of the house.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

BC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No but is it possible to call you on Skype so I may be able to better explain the situation.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes there is quite a bit more I would like to tell you but may be too long a story to tell with typing back and fourth as I am elderly (79) and not too good on typing and computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/6/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

If you are asking for a call you have to click on the call button.

If not can you explain whether you are still living with this woman or not.

And is this woman mentally competent?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!