I seem to be having issues on knowing what i should do about…

Customer Question
Hello i seem to...

Hello i seem to be having issues on knowing what i should do about a wrong dismissil...

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Canada edmonton ab

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No back and forth on employment services tryinhg to figure what i should do been a month now without job no income and still dont know what i should do about this

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to know if im in the right for sure before i take action

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/6/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Please provide me with the basic facts.

Thanks