I was arrested for suspected fentanyl trafficking and

Customer Question
possesion. And got charged for...
I was arrested for suspected fentanyl trafficking and possesion. And got charged for dui by drug. I had no money on me long story short. Trafficking withdrawn and on advice from lawyer I pled guilty to possesion.
As for impairment . My license wasby suspended buT as a condition of release I was prohibited from driving. I had a clean record. Paid my taxes every year. And had full time job. In direct result of the prohibited driving condition I lost my job. Bills piled up. And the prohibited driving condition stayed in affect for almost 24 months from the date of incident. First offence for everything.
At trial judge ruled officers testimony to be false. Multiple officers who were called up as witnesses by crown prosecutor lied on stand under oath . And on written statement. Video recording played during trial proved the officers did actually fabricate there probable cause to arrest me for dui.
At the time of incident when I was released from police station on promise to appear. Reason for arrest stated "dui"
I had gotten married 1 week before the arrest date. And it almost costed me my marriage I suffered a lot in the almost two years I wasn't allowed to drive . As my wife was new to the country and did not have license yet to drive we struggled . Losing the job and bills piling up.
Cell phone seized was never returned after judge and crown during court said I could pick it up. And I keep getting the run around for the past 8 months from the leading officer who charged me about consent to release which the judge authorized. As well the leading officer is one of the officers who fabricated statements that were proven to be a lie. My lawyer told me the officer is giving u a run around and said they do that when they lose a case. He told me to send a letter to the police station here in london ontario that way a paper trail would be created and said that would be the only way I could get my property back. Also my baby brother was cHrged at time of incident and his charges were withdrawn and had 3300 dollars in his possesion which was a income tax cheque which he had proof also never got it back because of the same officer. Few months later the cadillac which was worth over 20thousand and was nearly paid off with a 2900 dollar balance remaining was repossessed because the money taken from my brother was to pay his loan off which he never ended up doing
I want to sue for lost wages. Suffering . And for all the debt that's piled up in direct result of the dui charge which I was found not guilty .
Do I have a case? Either of us?
There was a total of over 8 charges and all were withdrawn and found of not guilty. Except for one which I stated earlier I plead guilty to on advice from lawyer which I think I shouldn't of done and I did have a strong defence which I now think would of been found not guilty if I had listed to my self. He told me I would go to jail and I had no defence wat so ever.
I want to sue for 100,000 dollars. Lost wages for almost 2 years and another legal fees and suffering 50 thousand.
This incident happened on June 2 2016. Officer in charge was Sean o Brian london ont police department
Can you some how see the case or request information on the charges and outcomes. And see if I have a case at all.
Thank you
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Or direct me to a lawyer who specialize in law suits. We come from an honest family. My parents are hard working never stole. Neither have I. We all have clean criminal records and driving records clean. They had other officers witness testimonys who were doing surveillance total of 11 officers which helped me and helped prove the accusations of the leadimg officers statement and 3 other officers did in fact fabricate statements.
I'm not sure if lawyers can get access to details of the trial and statements and sworn testimonys. Because that would be 100 percent win . For a lawsuit. But I heard police have something that protects them from being sued. But I don't know if that applys if fabricated statements are prove fabricated. Whoever sat in the court room during my trial saw aND heard what went on and I wish I had audio recording of the 2 day trial
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry. I realize this is not in my area of expertise and will opt out and let a criminal lawyer answer.