What are ways to get a sentence reduction?

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Canada Law
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

Has the sentence been handed down yet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No it has not I just wanted to see if I could deal with it right away and that is what the prosecutor said to me before court started

You have to tell me more. Are you at court right now, about to be sentenced?

What are the charges? Did you plea or have a trial?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I'm not at court right now I thought I was pretty detailed in my very first question no
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have gone to my first court appearance and we adjourned it for this 15th coming up well the prosecutor told me at my first court appearance because I want to know if I could deal with it right away and that's what he told me I would be looking at jail time or conditional sentence order
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I have not said anything no plea or anything they just set it over so I can get some legal advice
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What is going on this is not helping me one bit

The site is set up like a chat but I'm up and down from my computer. I'm not a site employee working from a "call center", I'm a lawyer in my office. So please be patient.

Firstly, you've opened two threads and thus you've made two deposits. Contact customer service, verify what you've been billed and whether you have a membership, have one thread closed, and we'll discuss your matter on the other thread.

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor