Ive noticed i got charged multiple times by the same Address…

Customer Question
Hi ive noticed i...

Hi ive noticed i got charged multiple times by the same Address and its in different amounts and i have no knowledge of any payments i did that day

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

I just told you everything lol

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

Not to my knowledge

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/5/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this but don't understand the facts.

Are you saying this all showed up on your credit card?

Did you call the credit card company if that is the case?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!