I was just looking for the question and answer from Ulysess,

Customer Question
I was just looking...

I was just looking for the question and answer from Ulysess, to print out to show my daughter 2 provinces away. He gave good sound advice and basically the same as she did. So I don't want to lose it. So I want to print it out for her and myself.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Canada, Alberta Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet, but if I can find the question and answer my daughter will help me to retain a lawyer and leave everything up to him. As I am in no condition to make decisions. Ulysses, read between the lines and was absolutlely right. I only want to print it out so that she knows that she is on the same page as this lawyer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that is all I needed. I can see part of it, but want the whole conversation.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/3/2018
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hi Sandy, I'm here.

You should be able to see that full question thread from your account.

Or you can paste this into your browser, do you see the whole thing?

https://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/d7bbb18d3497493a855cbb553d6cb504#re.v/2178/