I have a question.. I am seperated with a 17 month old baby…

Customer Question
Hi There, I have...

Hi There, I have a question.. I am seperated with a 17 month old baby She lives with me but her father has access with her every alternate weekends and every wednesday

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Her babysitter is going away for 5 weeks, I took 2 weeks off from work and he took 3 weeks off mississauga canada he wants her to spend 3 weeks overnight in a row and I am totally against it what should I do in this situation?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing yet? should I report or file with the cop?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats it for now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/3/2018
Lawyer: DrOlivia-JD-MD,
 replied 6 months ago
DrOlivia-JD-MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

ok sure
can you message me the answer instead?
Lawyer: DrOlivia-JD-MD,
 replied 6 months ago

It looks like your question was improperly put into the US database. Let contact customer service for you...

Is this a scam because it was a simple question...
how can I end this session?
Lawyer: DrOlivia-JD-MD,
 replied 6 months ago

Not a scam... I'm a US attorney - your question should be in the Canadian database.

ok please cancel it
Lawyer: DrOlivia-JD-MD,
 replied 6 months ago

I just need to have it moved for you so one of our canadian attorneys can answer.

Lawyer: DrOlivia-JD-MD,
 replied 6 months ago

Ok.

I have to go. Thank you