My son 24 can not control his behave sometimes .How can I…

Customer Question
My son 24 can...

My son 24 can not control his behave sometimes .How can I ask him legally not to come to my house ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

In Vancouver

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just one time reported to police

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He will be angry as soon as I am against his Ideas

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

You can tell your son not to come to your house any more.

If he persists call the police an ask for some assistance. He has no right to enter your home once you tell him he cannot enter. It will be trespassing.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?