OH no. I had it all typed out and sent and then hit back.

Customer Question
OH no. I had...

OH no. I had it all typed out and sent and then hit back. You didn't get it?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

You did get my message? It doesn't show in here

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't know if you got my original question because I accidentally hit back. I just need to know what would happen if I told the police it was his

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

I am in canada. Nova scotia. It was 2 years ago. His lawyer (was ours but now we're separated) was holding it off to try to get the best outcome for him.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.