I have been litigations with shell Canada,s lawyers for 8…

Customer Question
I have been litigations...

I have been litigations with shell Canada,s lawyers for 8 years and they where going to propose a out of court settlement to the two lawyers repre senting me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Canada nb

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Banker boxes , a tons of evident the think is my two lawyers went to work for shell's firm 2 weeks before and I'm dead in the water they took the file too

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

Do you mean these two lawyers are now with the same law firm that the opposing lawyers work in?

What have they told you about your file?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!