Is it legal to make a person work six days in one week in…

Customer Question
Is it legal to...

Is it legal to make a person work six days in one week in two week pay with one day off and the five straight

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Sorry I'm in Canada can you help me to get a Canadian rep

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time, no Union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/31/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

What province are you in please?