How do I get a summary of date/time and service provided for…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a summary of date/time and service provided for computer repair

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Ontario Canada- I dont recall requesting a service but have beejn charged for 2 I dont recall needing a service from your company but did agree to a retainer

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have my master card statement in front of me with 3 entries, one for a retainer. The only other communication I had with your company was primarily in reply to messages reminding me I had not asked for service, and on message I sent saying I din not require the service

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know if they actually performed a service, since I did not ask for any and I did send a message indicating I did not want the service because it was too expensive, and not as convenient as local service. I would like to know what justification they have for close to 100 dollars in charges If you wish I will be near my phone for the next half hour - 519-485 sorry- phone is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/28/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that this happened to you.

I am not sure if you want a lawyer (that would be me) help you in terms of figuring out how to deal with some company or you think we are that company and made a mistake by clicking on this site's ad.

Please let me know.