Hii my husband and me had an issue and he us on domestic…

Customer Question
Hii my husband and...

Hii my husband and me had an issue and he us on domestic violence and restraint order soo i want to know how can i get off those charges from him

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you and your husband have any upcoming court dates on the domestic violence charges?

Yes may be but police didn’t tell me may be next week but i am to stressed is there any way to get off the restraint orders

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did the domestic violence occur?

Manitoba dauphin

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know any way to talk with him because i am not allowed to connect him

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/23/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

Firstly please try to remain calm. Nothing is improved if you're freaking out. You need to be thoughtful and communicate with me accurately so that I can help you. Understand?

Firstly, don't use names or details that can identify you.

Then tell me a bit about what happened leading up to the arrest. When was the arrest? Were you both arrested?