My daughter-in-law has severe health issues that have

Customer Question
My daughter-in-law has severe...

My daughter-in-law has severe health issues that have prevented her from working. How do we assist her to get the proper diagnosis, firstly, of being disabled and secondly, get her a disability pension?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is your daughter-in-law in? It matters because laws vary by location.

She lives in Vancouver, B.C.Canada and suffers daily from Grves

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps has your daughter-in-law taken so far?

That was "Graves Disease and Scoliosis". She has tried many times to get assistance with her severe health issues but has given up seeking help because many doors have been slammed on her. I feel she is entitled to a disability pension but how does she go about getting it?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She lives in Vancouver, BC and they have had their 3 children taken from them because of the severe health conditions of the mother. I wish to help to get her on a disability pension plan.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
I am getting my son to view a 5-page document about his wife's condition. I told him I want to send it to your office. When he views and approves, we would like to work with your office to assist his wife to get her properly diagnosed and be able to apply for a disability pension.
Wish to help daughter-in-law get diagnosed as being disabled and get her to receive a disability pension
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am not able to act for you.

I can explain how to find a lawyer in Vancouver and can answer your questions.

Please let me know if that will help.

What kind of lawyer? I think my daughter-in-law needs assistance to be able to get the disability pension. My son just emailed me and told me that she has been diagnosed as disabled. I will do more research and see if there is another avenue other than a lawyer. I don't see how a lawyer can help us at this point.
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago

OK