My name cyrus I am tored twelve year of driving no a code ta…

Customer Question
My name cyrus I...

My name cyrus I am tored twelve year of driving no a code ta I went hospital because I felt overwhelmed in life so I rally issues off now being discharged from the hospital she threw a piece of pap er saying these are the condition that I had no clue till the next morning

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Edmonton

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A letter sent to Alberta transportation here the thing before I went hospital I was taking med for my anxiety had it for ytweivevyears

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Had my licenses before I went to the hospital long time no was talinkin takingbkeds she never asked she f uckenbdecodedc u could drive even though I no was Ned before and I had. It not mad at you tom can I we talk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/20/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation. I am also sorry your question has sat for so many hours. But that is because it's is not possible to understand.

Please start at the beginning and please ensure you use punctuation so that we can understand what you are saying.

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Hi so I will try to tell you more straight forward I went to hospital last year in ward unit at royal Alexander hospital stayed there before I went in I had my licesnde already was taking the same Meds

So you are saying last year you were in a hospital on meds and were permitted to drive and now a doctor has reported you so you lost your licence for being on the same meds?

Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago

Thanks!

The pyscjatrist at the hospital decided write a letter saying drivivg should not be allowed the same day I was discharged

Have you appealed the suspension?

Thanks!

Can’t afford the chargers also if you want let talk on phone(###) ###-####please don’t charge my visa any more I am okey

I don't understand your post.

If you want a call the click on the call button. The call is an additional $79 on top of the two question charges.

I don't work for the site and have nothing to do with the charges or what you have been charged or will be.