I have learned that for an MRI I urgently need onli can be…

Customer Question
I have learned that...

I have learned that for an MRI I urgently need onli can be done until next year

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes for several time I have asled to my family physicians,I do not take medication

Lawyer's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I don't thing so i take only a pell for thyroid and pain kilers

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The problen is that not Neurology wants to take responsability or proper care from 2 wrong surgeries done in my cervical spine cord for what I am living in torture

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 day by:
12/21/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Is this a legal question or a medical question?

What province are you in please?