What are the financial rulles and regulation.... When the…

Customer Question
What are the financial rulles...
What are the financial rulles and regulation....
When the canadia banking system contacts visa inc. To say that the card needs fixing. Can the credit card company impose a large fee to fix the card. And urs a prepaid card and there is over 2.4 million USD. Or is there such a thing. You see i have this prepaid VISA from the United Bank for Africa and i live in Edmonton Alberta Canada . And i followed the directions of the visa inc directions on what to do when i recieve the card. I am to make a 30 dollar withdrawl from an ATM to allow the currency conversions to take place. They told me not to use the card for 24 hours after withdrawl of $30 so i did that. the next day visa inc sends me an email claiming that the canadian banking system said there is a clause in the card and it needs fixing this is when visa incorperted said i need to send them $50,000.00 USD to fix the card then they said the ammount you want to withdraw perday..so i disagreed with tjem telling them the money is legally mine becuz its a prepaid card therefore they didnt have any right imposing a large fee on me when all my money is invested in the card? Please help me with something i can send them.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Like i said to them all of my money is invested in this prepaid card so why are they with holding my money from me
12/19/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

This is a scam and you are a victim.

They are trying to get you to give them more and more money and at the end they will be gone with your money. You will never find them.

So I suggest you cut your losses and most assuredly do not send them any more money as it too will be gone.

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

This is 100% a fraud. There is no doubt. None.

The documents are ridiculous. They are not in keeping with the laws. The wording is nonsense.

I have been a lawyer since 1985. I have no doubt that I am correct, none.

But i was the one who deposited this 2.44 million dollars into this card. Unless tbey have connected sumhow with my card. Or hacked ibto the visa incorperated systems. And captured my ACCOUNT becuz when i called visa INTERNATIONAL the day before yesterday. They told me tht my Card wa Captured by a Canadian Bank but wjen i contacted my branch here in Edmonton they told me they never sent thatassage to visa incorperated. Tbey also said that they have dealt with foreign cards before and the currency conversion is a simple procedure that the ATM can and does do it. So jow the question is how do i get theae people off and away from my card. They also changed my informatiin like my phone number wich os my account number and access to online uba banking. And tbey changed my birthdate and my mailing INFORMATION aswll so i am not able to verify with UBA that i am the owner of this account so tbey could not help me at all. And i repoeted it to visa international and tbats what tbey said to me was that a canadian bank has captured my card. So pkease guve me some advice as to how to get them off this account and to stop with there scam tactics? NOTE THE ATTACHMENT. that is the last time i was able to get unto my online Visa banking becuz theyve changed all my legal INFORMATION AON THE MAIN VISA COMPUTER AND THE UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ASWELL

How and why would you put this amount of money onto a card and if you have this level of funds why are you posting online rather than retaining a lawyer yourself?

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?

Because it was either that or leave without any money i was a healthcare worker at the refugee camp in burkina faso when i came accross an old man at the camp he told me about this 2.4 million usd escew DORMANT ACCOUNT in the united bank for Africa that belonged to his family. He said he wanted to give it to man he trusted and he didnt have access o it so he named m his BENIFICIARY in the presence of a notary and he signed overpower of attorney to me. He died rhat week but when 8 claimed this money from this bank it. Was DORMANT as the bank tried to impose an activation fee.. which i know was not allowed to be done according to the INTERNATIONAL banking laws and regulations so i reported them for rrying to say there is a fee of $2544.00 usd to activate this dormant account i reported them to the OMBUDSMAN there in burkina faso. And they were reprimanded and given a fine of 50 thousand dollars and they then threatened to give this fund the government auditors which were coming to do a yr end audit. So i had to make the decision to either wite ut to my bank in EDMONTON ALBERTA CANADA or put it all in thia prepaid UBA VISA card so i needed to make a decision fast so i out it in that card. All if it. I wasnt sure if tbey would send it all or any of it if i tried wiring it to my bank i kist didn't trust them. So i made it clear ro them that i wanted yo see the proof and hear the proof from Visa Incorperted themselves tht i ha 2.4 million dollars in that card which they have proven. And niw all my info has been changed by somebody at the uba bank or it must be these guys who have confiscated my card and wont release my funds to me who ever tbey are

But that is all part of the scam.

There is no money. You are not getting 2.4 million dollars. You are not getting 1 dollar. You are paying money to scammers each time you give them money.

Please google about this. It is all over the Internet. Many victims are suffering and you are a victim. They are professionals and good at their job but you need to be logical and understand the reality of the situation. There is no such thing as free money except if you buy a lottery ticket from the government and win.

So stop listening to them and their nonsense. You need to stop making yourself a victim here. You've been warned by me over and over now and if you are not going to listen now at some point you will deeply, and I mean deeply regret it. People have given up their life savings for this type of nonsense.

I know where your COMING from but i was at this bank and i seen the transfer made onto the prepaid card and then we called visa incoroerted in Califournia head iffice and they confirmed that there was 2.4 million dollars in this Account the miney is ligit money the question i have is how do i repirt thee scammers that have hacked onto my card and how do i keep my money safe from them? Ifnthey can hack into the main frame of the United bank of AFRICA. Where i stood with the nan along side if my friend and colleague Dr. Timothy REIGEL MD. He was wirking for red cross as was i at thus refugee camp when this account was oaasrd to me from Mr. ABDUL KAMAL OF LIBYA. Its an actual bank accou t in my name ill gic the documents and if i send you like 500.00 as a retainer and then pay you 10000.00 when this account is back in my possession would you represent me

The transfer wasn't really made. It's a set up.

People get money apparently sent to their accounts all the time and then a few days later it's gone.

Please speak to your own bank.

No I cannot represent you as I know this is a scam.

Nope you have been a Rate help now how do i rate you wheres the rate sheet

The stars are on the top of the page.

Thanks and have a peaceful and joyful holiday.