I wanna know that I have already paid my fees for my tution…

Customer Question
I wanna know that...

I wanna know that I have already paid my fees for my tution and I will be staying uoto 5months in Canada so how much deposit shall I do in bank of scotia

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 7 months ago

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 7 months ago

Sorry for the delay. Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law category. Your question is about Canadian law?

Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 7 months ago

Ok. I will opt out and have the moderators transfer it. No need to reply to me as it could delay the transfer. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.