Need a albertan lawyer. Alberta. I am looking a lawyer

Customer Question
Need a albertan lawyer ...

Need a albertan lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am looking a lawyer expert in contract interpratation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
I gave a contract to a builder to construct a kitchen hood and make up air system in my restaurant.
the total cost was decided for 32000 however he is now charging more money.
I will provide you later complete detail of quotation.
moreover I dont have a contract signed by the both parties. instead I have his quotation and I have a proof that he received the check and cash it as per the term and condition described in the bidding.
What is my legal options?
He called his subcontractors to send me their invoices directly to me otherwise they put lien on my company.
12/18/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear of this difficult situation.

There are no lawyers in Alberta but I am fully competent to answer this question which is a basic contract law. The law throughout Canada aside from possibly Quebec is the same for this issue.

May I go ahead?

Please let me know about charges and how many question I may asked or you will guide me to the entire process?
Debra What is the complete charges for completer guidance?

I don't work for the site. I don't know how they charge you at all.

Please check with the site and then get back to me.

I am a practicing lawyer and I log into the site the way you do and see a list of questions and choose which to answer.

But you should consider asking the site about a subscription. It's some sort of monthly cost and then I believe you don't have to pay for each individual question.