I have to go slow...disabled to some extent..ok. Vancouver…

Customer Question
I have to go...

I have to go slow...disabled to some extent..ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Vancouver canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Caqn a landlord declare a backyard commonground at a duplex just because there is no fence between the seperartte houses.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are in a difficult situation.

What does your lease say is included in the rental premises?

Only that the landlord charges the rent because she asked what the lease said.

I don't understand that answer.

Is there a written lease?

its what we call a tenancy

Is there something in writing or not?

there is a written tenacy for this address and before you ask there is no mention of the back yards being a common ground area.. as i said it is two seperaste addresses but on the same plot of ground.

Does is say the back yard is included in the rent the way it would a parking spot or garage for example?

Do you have the lease that you could attach for me to review?

As I said it is two seperate addresses and he wants to treat it as one address in the back yard
nothingt aqbout the backyard
please this is going on 2 hours
I can't keep sitting here answering questions...I am disabled and was promised priority from you on this and instead I am suffering more and more pain waiting for your answer; either he can or he can't...after two hours plus you could have looked the answer up let alone know it. Your not willing to phone or talk on the phone unless I pay out another 79 to make it easier on me as you put it and my experience is not that of a happy camper after getting the run around and being treated like a dummy until Jen from billing helped me.

I asked to review the lease as the description is important.

If he lists a garage, a driveway, a front porch, back deck etc. the court could draw inferences but I cannot know what it says because you think you only have to tell me what you think is important. As a senior lawyer I am in a by far better position to tell you what information is important.

I also have no idea why you are blaming me for time delays. I answered you at 1:20 and you didn't answer me for 1/2 hour. That was your delay. Then your answer made no sense.

Do you want to go ahead or not? Also I am not asking for the call and in fact would not agree to speak to you. The site offers that option.

Enough you already billed me 68 and no answer yet But I can't take this kind of treatment any more. I'm an adult disabled but also retired and I think I have been treated pretty shabbily. I'm out of here Jay Grauer 778 378
I honestly have been at this since 936 my time in vancouver
I have been here waiting for calls or messages from you all this time while on the phone with jen
I have answered every question you have asked. I told you there was a tenancy then a tenacy in writing then no mention of back yard
I can not send agreement as printer acting up don't have it on computer to copy and send it just states for this adress and noise and care of lawn and yard.

Please ask for a refund. If you are out of here then so am I.

other then that no mention of yard so see i answered everything and you have the nerve to give up on me saying i,m not answering you.