I was runover in Walmart parking lot May 25, 2015 Laywers…

Customer Question
I was runover in...

I was runover in Walmart parking lot May 25, 2015 Laywers are not always answering calls, I need a walk in tub now but other insurance won't swing feel like my case is forgotten

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you know who owns the lot?

Alberta, Canada, Wainwright Alberta

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes case is still being looked at on other side, not happy with lack of response on their part!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes I have had physical damage to my body (sciatic, stomach trouble, can't walk with out 2 canes or walker, can't sleep, sit down, lay stand for long period of times! Can't fully shower, can't sleep

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear all of this.

What is your specific question please?

Are you saying that the insurance company is not responding or your own lawyer?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!