IN A CIVIL COURT DO WE NEED TO GO TO PRETRIAL BEFORE GOING…

Customer Question
IN A CIVIL COURT...

IN A CIVIL COURT DO WE NEED TO GO TO PRETRIAL BEFORE GOING TO THE TRIAL

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

IONTARIO CANAda

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We had parking lot done and now the water is going in thre the door in one of the unit

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you suing in Small Claims Court?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!