I have an unlimited membership and have some questions. How…

Customer Question
I have an unlimited...

I have an unlimited membership and have some questions. How do I access it?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ontario Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes and temp restraining order has been granted and a date has been set to attend court for both sides

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I want to know what to expect at the court date and what I need to prepare as well as how it is run at the court date I alreasy have an unlimited membership. How does that woerk?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/15/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

What level of court issued the temporary restraining order?

Is this through the family law process or criminal law? Or some other?

Family law

So you brought an Application on form 8, and asked for a restraining order, and anything else?

Did you bring a separate motion for a temporary restraining order? Perhaps on an emergency basis?