Is it free to ask questions here? :) Ontatio Ontario. Not…

Customer Question
Hi Debra, is it...

Hi Debra, is it free to ask questions here? :)

Lawyer's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Ontatio Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like about the price for answers first :) ti know* sorry, stupid keyboard. to know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/14/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

It is not free. There is a $5 deposit and then a cost for the question but I don't know what that cost is as it changes.

Please check with customer service to see what the cost is and then let me know if you still want to go ahead.

Thanks

Hi Debra, I paid 50$ instead of 5$. How comes?

Because there is the cost of the question on top of the deposit.

If you don't want to pay that then please ask customer service for a refund.