Is collusion a criminal offence. Kamloops bc canada.

Customer Question
Is collusion a criminal...

Is collusion a criminal offence

Lawyer's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Kamloops bc canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Possible lawsuit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Do you mean collusion in terms of a criminal offence itself?

just an answer to the questio is Collusion a Criminal Offence

It's a criminal offence to collude to commit a criminal offence. Sometimes there can be collusion about another issue that is not about committing an offence and that is not an offence.

Do you see what I mean?

Please feel free to post back with any follow-up questions you may have. If you don't have any then I hope I have earned a 5 star rating but if you don't feel that I have please don't hesitate to reply back and let me know what more I can do to assist you. Finally, please know that even after you rate me I will be here for you and you can ask follow-up questions if you think of them later on at no further charge of course.

Is there anything more I can help you with at this point in time?