As a cleaning contractor with a contract that expires Dec31…

Customer Question
As a cleaning contractor...

As a cleaning contractor with a contract that expires Dec31 2017.if my contract states that it will continue into 2018 if i am not given 30 days written notice can i take to lanour board if i am not given tje contract for 2018?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Im in canada..British Columbia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was not given 30 days notice n the cleaning contract was posted

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/13/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Are you saying you are not an employee but are self-employed?