Court was yesterday on my foreclosure of my property and…

Customer Question
Court was yesterday on...

Court was yesterday on my foreclosure of my property and sold how long do I have to move?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And has any paperwork been filed?

Are you in the States if so I am Canadian

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Yes the final court date was yesterday as the property sold

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just need to know how long will I have and will the opposing lawyers send paper documents of the case to me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

What province are you in please?

Do you have a copy of the order?

First of all this is not about me but dear friends of mine in BC Canada

Do you have a copy of the order?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!