Lawyer did not do anything,but sending bill.is it fair to…

Customer Question
Lawyer did not do...

Lawyer did not do anything,but sending bill.is it fair to pay the amount what she is asking

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in BRITISH COLUMBIA

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

YES ,HAVE HER E-MAIL

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I DON'T KNOW BUT SHE SAID SHE JUST SPENT THE TIME TO READ THE DOCUMENTS ,BUT DID NOT DID ANY SINGLE THING

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Is the lawyer still acting for you?

SORRY ,WAITED TOO LONG,NOT SATISFIED AT ALL .jUST SAID $5.00AND TAKING FROM MY VISA $48.00.pLEASE JUST WANT BACK MY MONEY AND NO ANSWER AT ALL.
tHANKS
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ANSWER,IT IS TOO LATE.I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLEASE.
Hello Debra,
It it requested to refund money back,not satisfied at all please.
Don,t want any answer