I just applied for my prra and have already submitted it how…

Customer Question
Hello I just applied...

Hello I just applied for my prra and have already submitted it how should I wait for there response or even a reciept to show they received my case or file?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Edmonton AB

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

About my status in Canada as I wait for the final decision cause I get messages from Alberta works that I don’t have a status so I can’t get support

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/12/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Did you apply for refugee status and it was refused?