I don't know hat to call it but my 91 year old dad married a…

Customer Question
I don't know hat...

I don't know hat to call it but my 91 year old dad married a Canadian and now he's getting divorced she's 20 years younger now sbh

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

Now she claims she lost her pension and is destitute she had a house in British Columbia but now it must be in another name she got 500000 from 2nd husband and changed her name and went back to Canada with 1st husband it sounds like she does this for property or money I want to know if can reveal that she has pension yet and property

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

A lot but is a lot of writing even her brother in law says she is a crook

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/9/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

How long were they married for?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!