Is this for bc. Bc dawson creek. The landlord took my front…

Customer Question
Is this for bc ...

Is this for bc

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

Bc dawson creek

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

The landlord took my front door off

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He threatened my boyfriend by bringing 3 guys to beat him and physically remove us i was late for rent and on the 2nd day i was left an eviction notice in my mail box

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/9/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

Did you call the police?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!