I am a Canadian living in the Middle East my Arabic

Customer Question
Hello I am a Canad*****...
Hello I am a Canad***** *****ving in the Middle East my Arabic boyfriend has threatened me numerous times claiming he can arrest me and even hit me if I ever thought of leaving him what can I do legally
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 2 days by:
12/10/2017
Lawyer: Daniel Freudman, Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Are you asking about Canadian law or law in the middle east (i.e. whether your boyfriend's actions are legal in Canada, or in the country where you presently are)?