I just disconnected. I am in Canada. Not yet. There is a…

Customer Question
I just disconnected Lawyer's...

I just disconnected

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is a long story, I felt harassed because I had an interview with our corporate security. they wanted to know more about the matter but during the interview he belittles me and he called me a liar several times. that was so inappropriate. now I don't know if I should fill a grievance or not. I am not sure if they are going to fire me or not

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/8/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this.

It sounds like you are in a union. Is that correct?

What are the allegations?

How long did you work there for?

What is your specific question?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!