Im having a lot of problems dealing with CAS, I have custody…

Customer Question
Im having a lot...

Im having a lot of problems dealing with CAS, I have custody of my 2 children because my ex common-law wife assaulted me and was charged with assault with a weapon and has stated many times that she is going to kill me, I was followed all summer by CAS agents, I have proof, pictures, videos, voice messages I have saved from CAS agents where they are caught lying, then CAS and my current family court lawyer forced me to sign for overnight stays or they would take drastic action, So I contacted my cousin who is a child protection worker and she asked for the concern codes which is just about my ex and I was told that they aren't doing anything legal, I also have emails from CAS and my lawyer that confirm thier lies, how would I bring cas to court?, I just got approved for a new lawyer from legal aid as well due to the circumstances

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm actually Canadian, so you probably won't be able to help me

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Every lawyer I have called says they aren't taking any new clients and won't give me any legal advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have actually gone through 3 cas agents, since February this year, I caught the first one lying and not investigating properly my children's claims of abuse in thier mother's care during her access

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 3 days by:
12/11/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question. I assume you're in Ontario.

Your two children are in your custody now, how is CAS still involved?