If I felt I was affronted by my supervisor to take a day…

Customer Question
Hi If I felt...

Hi If I felt I was affronted by my supervisor to take a day off.is it harassment?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Newglasgow NS

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

I was a part time worker

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't want any trouble. I already quit the job.but I want to know.I was being protected by law at my work place

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/6/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am sorry to hear this but I don't know what you mean when you say you were affronted by the supervisor.

Please let me know the basic facts including how long you worked there.

And are you asking about suing now that you quit?

I quit the job because of it
I worked there over a year

And are you saying you were denied a day off?

Did you see the file I sent
I took a day off after work a day I quit

So you are saying you asked for the day off and your manager said you could have another day but not that day and so you quit?

No I took a day off last Friday. I told my boss I am going to work until the end of this month. Because I wanted to let her have a time to get another one yo work.Then last Sunday after work she said that if she could not get any one she has a friend to help her.so I said if you so I want to quit today or tomorrow. Because I am not comfortable with him work together. She said no problem she said that she asked him what exactly has happened. She thinks there was nothing wrong. I think she should have asked me about it. Why I am not comfortable with him. She should have heard it from both side.at least I think.

So you quit and were going to work until the end of December but when you said you would not work with this one person and she said you have to so you quit early?

She didn't say that I knew I had to.they have only me.i used to work with him more than her.she is the boss

I just cannot follow the facts.

Please start at the beginning. Explain when you told them you were leaving in a month and what happened then and when you walked out.

Last Thursday(30)day I told her.I am going to quit the end of this month. Last Sunday (Dec,3)I told her want to quit today or tomorrow
Not this month. Nov 30th
Just I would rather try to forget about it and move on. Thanks

Ok