My son has high morals and doesn't want to have sex before…

Customer Question
My son has high...

My son has high morals and doesn't want to have sex before marriage. His gf convinced him to and he struggled every time. They had sex 5-6 times then gf to him to Forrest to have sex. He really didn't wanna be there. It was consensual and he heard her but couldn't make it our so he asked her to repeat which she didn't. He thought she talking dirty as she likes to do. 20 Secs later he looks down and she's crying. He stops it all and asks what's wrong. They cuddle for a bit then go. They continue to call each other. The next day or two she doesn't call a professional but decides on her own he raped her. She said he lost consent when his penis went in her vagina. He says she never said no or used they're password. Her legs were wrapped around his back. She controls the relationship and had him convinced he raped her and he had to

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Canada Victoria bc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No. I think he's being faslely caused. She came to me not tell the truth but made up a lie about being brutally raped and said she was a virgin and got pregnant. That was a lie.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She also convinced him he had an anger problem. She told me said she was helping him his emotions and they have been keeimg it from me. That's another lie - my son has never had an anger problem. She lies all the time I think to put the attention on her. I want to know what my son can do to protect himself just incase she goes to the police. And can she be charged with falsely accusing someone of rape.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/6/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

How old is your son? Does he have a criminal record? So he hasn't been charged with anything related to this incident?

I would like to know is did he rape her or did she falsely accuse him?
He has no criminal record of any kind.

I've been away from the site for some days, I'm sorry you were left hanging. Normally another expert would have picked up the thread if I'm away for a day. I don't know why that didn't happen here.

Shall we continue? Any updates?

If she hasn't gone to the police yet then he won't be charged and there's nothing to charge her with. But if she's telling other people he raped her then there are remedies in civil court. Has she done anything?