We are from Edmonton, Alobertas Canada and we have a Time…

Customer Question
Second opinion] We are...

Second opinion] We are from Edmonton, Alobertas Canada and we have a Time Share ;in Porto Vallarta.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?

Some .We tried to sell it through a company Royal Capital Advisors and they took $5218.00 from us and then vanished and we could not contact them ever again after they got our money.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Then we had a legal company (SER/AMD & Asocoiados (011-52-***-***-**** Liv. ALFONSO Zapata Guzman) Act on our behalf and took the matter to court.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He provided a court Document that shows the court awarded $32,734 USD to us and no SER/AMD are sending us this money, however it has been held at the border by SAT ADUANA DE MEXICO and I had to send money to have it released. the first was $734.00 and we sent that and now they want an additional $1000.00 which I am wiring today . The parson with SAT is Lic. David Morales Mora at 011-52-558-3356TOur Bank fears that thi is a scam and that Both MORA and Guzman ae frauds.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

This strikes me as a scam as well. What can I do for you? Look into it online for you?

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor