I phone to impark but they never answer. therefor I could…

Customer Question
I phone to impark...

I phone to impark but they never answer . therefor I could never pay

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in Langlay BC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They mail me $80 statement

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I try to pay by online but they say card is expired

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Did you try another card?

Do you have a mailing address for them?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor