I'm in Canada is that ok. No not yet I need to know what to…

Customer Question
I'm in Canada is...

I'm in Canada is that ok

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No not yet I need to know what to do or how to proceed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
Is someone going to talk with me now that I paid 5$
12/5/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

I am happy to assist you and I am a lawyer in Canada but I first have to have you confirm that you understand the cost is not just the $5 but that you have already been charged a second charge which is the charge for the question.

If that is OK then please let me know your province and the basic facts and then what your specific question is.

If you don't want to go ahead because the cost is more than $5 then please ask the site for a refund.

Thanks