There there are over ( 1 O O diffrent fields ).in law. I…

Customer Question
There there are over...

There there are over ( 1 O O diffrent fields ).in law. I need someone that is v good in ( Rental Tenancy Act. ), of Newmarket, Aurora, or Richmond Hill. i live in ( Bradford Ont. ). NOT Toronto.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is the property located in? And has anyone consulted a local attorney about this?

L O F T. ( 1 3 6, Barrie St. ), Bradford, Ontario

Lawyer's Assistant: What are the terms of the lease? Any issues related to maintenance or upkeep?

I Have the Lease Documents up stairs. I will show it to a Lawyer, or a very good Paralegal. Who Can See ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am a Senior in my late Sixties ( 6 O' s ), and Crippled, Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Canada Law
12/4/2017
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Debra, Lawyer

Hello! My name is Debra (formerly known as Legal Ease). Thank you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

Are you asking how to find a lawyer or paralegal who does landlord tenant laws in Bradford?

Did you get a chance to read my questions to you? I cannot answer you in a meaningful way until I gather the appropriate information. There is no charge for us going up and back of course.

Thanks!