Since I can deny the right to be governed and have sent in

Customer Question
my notice of understanding and...
Since I can deny the right to be governed and have sent in my notice of understanding and claim of right can i take my kids back from the kidnapping government
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: canada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i gave them 11 months twice a week drug screen and did a 6 months drug program and made 95% of my visits and have lived in 4 bedroom for over 3 years but they say i cant have my kids, my kids lives were never in danger or there health
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i have video footage of the child family service worker driving around with bmy kids without childseats my youngest has a disability, at trial the judge knew one of the crown witness there so much more
Submitted: 7 days ago.Category: Canada Law
12/4/2017
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 7 days ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

What province are you in?

Are you referring to the free man on the land ideology?

Customer reply replied 7 days ago
saskatchewan ,i referring to the the fact supreme court of canada said that we can deny the right to be governed ,like how much bullshit went on in my kids trial is total no right on any level

Please tell me exactly what you mean by"notice of understanding" and "claim of right".

Customer reply replied 7 days ago
statutes refer to acts of parliament and legislation
can i just call you way faster then typing

I don't do phone calls. This site is based in US and isn't a phone call.

Surely you belong to some kind of organization or group that advocates for this kind of thing? Free Man is one, sovereign citizen is the US version. Which is it?

Customer reply replied 7 days ago
ok so you are an accredited constitutional lawyer

In Canada, a lawyer is a lawyer is a lawyer.

I have some experience dealing with groups like Free Man or others who take that approach to dealing with the government. I also do a lot of work against the child welfare authorities.

Customer reply replied 7 days ago
what i am certain of is that all lawyers on the continent of america are to be following constitutionalk law and as well all judges and social workers are as well as mounted police or feds and state troopers or in my case local police. all of the ones i just listed are to be following constitutional law and i understand that there is a fine line between what you are lawfullky within the policy of the barr assoociation able to answer me because you would be technically stepping on someones toes. However it is a lawful response to answer the questions that i am as king yoiu be cause you have sworn in not only to be an accredited under the barr association but as one who is in a life of servitude to the public and as of right now i am the public iun the continent of america where you are a lawyer and a public servant who constitutionally must serve the public which is why you are on this website in the first place. so now that on a clear understanding i do wish to make an argument that i know what the aws are i understand the jurisdiction of admiralty and of legal and i understand what has happened to me in the sense of the judges and the lawyers and the ministry working as an evil team i also understand that they are all employed by the same bank i understand what is going on in the courts and i am not a free man i am a woman

I'm fine stepping on toes. I do it all the time.

I'm asking you where you're getting this ideology and what group you associate yourself with.

Customer reply replied 7 days ago
I am an aggrieved woman who has been unlawfully robbed of her flesh and blood creations i will not be muted or punished in any way any more i understand that the live birth record also known as the certified certificate of birth is the title deed to the body i understand that the courts judge is administrated by the clerk i understand the lawfulk witchcrafting game the courts are doing i understand that statutes are commmercial(business/equity/entity/owned/corporations) and that the statutes do not apply to the man or woman but to those employed by the legal society and
Customer reply replied 7 days ago
i am not a group\
Customer reply replied 7 days ago
my spouse and i are two parents who have been robbed of their children and so we started reading the commercial codes and statutes and laws back to 1215 and 1867 and 1594 and 166
so the british north americanb act
and the constitution of 1215 and the charter of rights and freedoms and the united nations previous cases or whatever i cant think of the word achives proceedings of previous rulings of judges all the way back to the 1600's and we found the cestie que vie trusts and the cestie que vie acts and the lawful jurisdiction of the state and the feds is only by the true fact whoch means lie that no one has rebbutted

I'm going to lay it out for you, even though I suspect that you won't believe me.

The underpinnings of your philosophy are wrong. The philosophy you are clinging to is flawed and was created by people without a grasp of law, who believe that their lives are being rules by archaic technicalities, and those technicalities can be somehow manipulated to set them free.

Even your premise of what a lawyer does and why I'm on this website are wrong. Your outlook is a house built on sand.

Customer reply replied 7 days ago
is that all people upon application of the birth certificate are application(begging) and that the state steps in to sign on the bottom of the for because they are getting the certification of the registration of a corporate entity and that it is reference to the name and that in the same instance there are already death certificates made because the government has created factualized trust acccounts and those accounts have placed people into slavery and it is becuase of those accounts that the government especially in this shit no where f**king hell cop town that we live in is still in the continent of america and the only reason why all across america they want adults in jail and kids in foster care is so they can hold the body as collateral so that their corporations can use the people as if they are cheques on hold at the bank and in my case our names are ***** ***** flesh uin as our property or they are doing that to my children in the ministry and i also know that there was no contracting agreement ever i have never given up authority of my kids i have never given up my rights as a parent i have never given up my jurisdiction as a mother as a woman standing on the lkand i do not refer to the term standing on the land as any kind of a free man but i do get that if i surrender my person(photo id)
Customer reply replied 7 days ago
ACTUALLY NO MY PHILOSOPHY IS BASED UPON HOW THE LEGAL SYSTEM IS GETTING AWAY WITH THIS BECAUSE BOTH YOU AND I ARE CLEAR ON THE FACT THAT STATUTES ARE REFFERENCES TO LAW FOR THOSE EMPLOYED BY THE LAW AND I AM NOT THEY ARE REFERENCES FOR CHILD PROTECTION WORKERS AND FOR POLICE AND FOR LKAWWYERS AND FOR JUDGES HOWEVER I TRIED THIS I ASKED A POLICE OFFICER IF HE WAS ACTING ON A STATUTRY SITUATION AND HESAID IT IS THE TRAFFIC AND SAFETY VIOLATIONS ACT WHICH IS JUST LIKE THE UNIFOR COMMERCIAL CODE AND I AM NOT IN UNIFORM I DO NOT LIVE BY THE POLICIES YOU DO I DO NOT TAKE AN OATH OF ALLEGIANCE I AM NOT INTERESTED IN GOVERNANCE AND THE QUEEN OF ENGLANBD HERSELF SAID THAT EACH MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO GIVE THEIR CONSENT TO GOVERNANCE I HAVE NEVER VOTED AND I NEVER WILL BECUASE I DO NO0T GIVE UP MY ABILITY TO EXERCISE MY FREE WILL YOU ARE NOT OPERATING IN FREE WILL HAVING ANY KIND OF AUTHORITY OVER YOU

And is any of this insight doing anything for you? Has it gotten your children back?

Adhering to the mindset has accomplished what for you, exactly?

Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 6 days ago

You don't want to hear this, but let me give you a simple example of the irrationality of this philosophy.

I see you refer to the Uniform Commercial Code. In this instance, the word "uniform" means "not changing in form or character; remaining the same in all cases and at all times". It means constant, unvarying, and consistent across a sample size. But when you discuss how it applies to a person, you seem to be talking about whether someone who is invoking it or the person whom it affects, is wearing a uniform which is of course "the distinctive clothing worn by members of the same organization or body.

This is a common error made by those who promote such a philosophy. There's no critical thinking applied. Another example is use of the word "body" which can mean a group or organization, or can mean a person's physical flesh and blood unit for transporting around their brain and reproductive organs. Using words interchangeably to suit an argument is part of how this whole philosophy is established.

If you really look at it, you'll find lots more examples of this. This philosophy is rhetoric created by people who believe that the government and laws are all against them, and they are looking to fight back. I'm all for fighting back. But this stuff is meaningless nonsense and will accomplish nothing.

I've seen this type of stuff recited in court as if saying the right words will suddenly force the court to admit that the whole system of law is wrong, then order the government to disband, and then thank the litigant for freeing us all of our unseen tyranny. It's like casting a spell or something. Not going to happen.

And if you take this approach, and remain hostile to the authorities, you are demonstrating that you are more concerned about fighting the power than doing what it takes to get your children back. Which is very likely part of the reason why you don't have your children back.

Ulysses101
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer